Website visitors data are captured & represented nicely in Google Analytics. Each data representation gives us some insight. Let we explore each data representation format
- Data – In data format, we see numbers and infer from it
- Pie Chart – The metrics of each dimensions are represented in pie-chart (Graphically) with % contribution. We can infer % of contribution of dimensions
- Bar Chart – The metrics of each dimensions are represented in Horizontal Bar-chart (Graphically) with % contribution. We can infer % of contribution of dimensions
- Term Cloud – Term Cloud is like Keyword loud. Based on the quantum of traffic each dimension are represented in Big and small. This is more a graphical representation of each dimension to understand its contribution visually & quickly
- Pivot – This is the WOW Factor :). In this format, we can play with multiple dimension with metrics. This is a awesome feature in GA. This will help to slice & dice the dimensions & metrics.