Fusion Tables is an experimental data visualization web application to gather, visualize, and share larger data tables.
Visualize bigger table data online
Filter and summarize across hundreds of thousands of rows.
- Then try a chart, map, network graph, or custom layout and embed or share it.
- Collaborate! All your data organization is automatically saved and stored in Google Drive.
- Two tables are better than one! Combine with other data on the web
Merge two or three tables to generate a single visualization that includes both sets of data.
- Find public data to combine with your own for a better visualization.
- Make a map in minutes
Host data online – and stay in control
- Viewers located anywhere can produce charts or maps from it.
- Offer developers an API, instantly!
Create Fustion Table – http://www.google.com/drive/apps.html#fusiontables
Fusion Table Creation from GA data (Step by Step) – http://online-behavior.com/analytics/visualizationsGoogle+