Search is a Pull Medium. That is the reason, Seach medium delivers better than other medium. It is very improtant to understand the Search intent of the users.
The search type can be classified in three buckets
- Navigational search queries – A navigational query is a search query entered with the intent of finding a particular website or webpage.
- Informational search queries – “Queries that cover a broad topic (e.g., colorado or trucks) for which there may be thousands of relevant results.
- Transactional search queries – A transactional search query is a query that indicates an intent to complete a transaction, such as making a purchase.
Search Query Intent Contribution – Desktop
- 80 percent of the queries classified were informational in nature
- 20 Percent are in transcational in nature. Means, they clearly know the brand / product they purchase
Search Query Intent Contribution -Mobile –
- 60 percent of the queries classified were Navigational
- 20 percent of the queries classified were Information
- 20 percent of the queries classified were Transcational